Safe Remote Control
Wireless remote control for industrial machinery and heavy equipment
For Safe Remote Control pricing and product details, please enter your email.
Wireless Industrial Remote Control
The FORT Safe Remote Control (SRC) is a medium to long-range wireless industrial safety remote designed from the ground up to enable the safe operation of remote and automated systems. It provides a rugged, ergonomic, and easy to understand controller with a flexible receiver that both implement FORT’s proprietary SafetySense® technology to ensure both consistent and reliable control.
Safe Remote Control System
Industrial Safe Remote Control Benefits
Lightweight package and intuitive shape of the Safe Remote Control lower the burden on the operator and reduce training time.
Multi-dimensional SafetySense® protocol in our industrial wireless remote system ensures safe operation of the system in the event of operator misuse, component failure, or wireless congestion.
The Safe Remote Control has flexible integration options, compatibility with advanced autonomy, feedback loop with programmable vibratory feedback, variable sensitivity controls, long range functionality, configurable operational modes for endless combinations of customizable control schemes.
FORT’s remote provides safety and capability in a small handheld operator control unit to support advanced robot developers and manufacturers.
For Mobile and Industrial Equipment
Lighter, more ergonomic, and fuller featured than the conventional “belly box” radio remote control.
For the Military
Rugged game controller for the dismounted soldier. Safe and sophisticated operator control for use with advanced systems.
Industrial Remote Control Features
- Enclosure: 1.1 lbs transmitter weight, textured rubber grips, intuitive shape.
- Inputs: Six proportional analog controls and eight buttons; multiple operational mode capability means infinite channels can be created.
- Safety: Sensor-based safety features, built-in emergency stop, hardware-based system monitor to ensure no single point of failure.
- Ruggedization: Designed to IP66 and MIL-STD 810
- Wireless: Safety-focused proprietary wireless protocol, available in 900MHz and 2.4GHz frequencies. Optional encryption.
- Range: Up to 2km LOS. Custom configurations available.
- Interfaces: Flexible options include RS-232 Serial, CAN, USB, and Analog/Digital I/O
- Charging: 5-Volt DC power enables 12 hour battery life. Operates while charging.
Ready for safe, reliable wireless control?
Learn more about FORT’s Safe Remote Control System